Thursday, October 1, 2009

Welcome to the North Shores!

I've passed this sign for at least 7 years on our way to our cottage. Maybe passing is not the best way to describe it. It is actually the last thing we see as we make our way down our drive. It's got everyone's 'name sign' dangling off each side, so you know which side of the 'fork' to take.
I've been pondering whether I should frame the picture (4x6) or blow it up or to replicate the middle portion on an old piece of plywood. Either way. I just LOVE the colors in it!
It's SO, well, welcoming!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool signage, I'd do the frame if I'm you. That is after all what your instincts told you... thanks for sharing. Keri

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I understand about the lack of followers. Will you check out my blog and follow me 2(if u like it)? Not for anything but its kinda sad I only have 2 followers and less comments!! By the way I like your blog design and I love the coffee-bean candle idea! IN fact, anyone is welcome!!
    ann at housefinally.blogspot.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete