Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Halloween Decor

















Well, I finally got around to decorating for Halloween. My kids have been asking me to for years...haha. Yes, as in years past, I usually do the pumpkins and mums and that's about it. I've been collecting 'ideas' for years and this year I think I may have pulled it together a little.
I worked most of the day yesterday putting it together and put some 'finishing' touches on it yet today (the eek and boo pillows and the bats around the door). As with many of my projects...I'll probably still add to it (I have right up until the 31st, right?). If you hadn't noticed, there is not 1 pumpkin, but I'd like to get a few white ones. A girl, can only do so much. So, take a look....if you dare!























2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love those pillows! Happy Fall!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! I'm sure your kids are impressed! I'm mostly pumpkins and mums myself, but this reminded me that I made a spooky tree last year and I need to get it out.

    ReplyDelete